tirsdag 2. desember 2008

Make wishes, stars and owls :D

Well, it's been quite a while now, again :p I can't seem to get my self around to write anything.. There's not much happening in my life.. Hopefully that will change now :D Tomorrow, or the day after :p is moving day!!! I'm sooo looking forward to that.. :D And my brother is becoming my neighbour :D Which is a good thing since we share bath and kitchen.. :D
Well, not much left now. That's why I'm writing too.. I don't know how long it will take before I'm online again.. But my brother is on the case, and I guess it won't be long :D
Making food of our own.. Baking, and watching TV.. Ohh happy days :D :D
The first Saturday me and my little big girl is home, we are having taco's :D Cause home here, they don't eat that.. :p And steaks, chicken in so many ways.. I have so many ideas :D So tomorrow is the day.. All the little knickknacks and small stuff missing are going down :D Bedspreads, curtains, and everything else.. Well.. I'll be back as soon as I can, with pics of the new place :D
Well, that's all going on in my head these days, and Christmas :D Gifts and decoration.. My stars are going up tomorrow :D Looking forward to Christmas :D
I love CHRISTMAS :D

I do have some wishes tonight too.. This time it's jewelry.. But mostly necklaces this time..
Let me tell about me and jewelery :p (I'm weird, you know :p)
I'm not that ''bling bling'' kinda girl.. I'm not a fan of big bling bling.. Uhh, ugly.. I want stones, not shiny stones like diamonds or zirkona, but an actual stone, and just a few. to much isn't too good. And colours are ok, and they have to mean something. From a future boyfriend or someone who really cares and knows what I like..
Otherwise, I like silver jewelry.. I rarely like gold, I like SILVER :p Mostly grey silver, that looks like it have been use before.. Not shiny stuff.. I guess the silver type I like is called oxided (??) silver..? It looks like dirty and worn, like maybe old silver.. You know what I mean when I post the pics.. I usually just use necklaces, and bracelets/bangles, rings, rarely earrings. And charms... And I like jewelry that means something to me, or things I like, that makes me feel something or in a curtain way..
Amongst them are; keys, stars, owls, mystical things, hearts, monsterlike figures, quirky and weird things :D, skulls, rubber duckies, flowers (picky there too...) like thistle and dandelion all sprung out (with the light seeds on, puffy and to blow on..), trees and cones, ghosts, words (writings/sayings/names/aso) and abc- letters, clover, robots, letter/envelope, pictures, camera, some animals like elephant -giraffe -moose -hedgehogs -bee (bumblebee) -turtle -lion -frogs -and probably some more too, ghosts, mushrooms, lightning, angels (the chubby ones :p) notes (music symbols) , fun things and soo much more.. ;D :D

My favorite colours are; red, purple, black, green, white, grey and yellow, i like gold to, just not in jewelry. And bronze and copper as well.. Orange maybe, depends. Not blue or brown, and I hate pink.. The last three are only except when all colours are involved, to make the wholeness.. Shabby style, old style, bohemian, vintage, a little retro and most things that are one of a kind and/or special..

And yes, there are exceptions in almost all categories mentioned above.. But that's a decision to made then and there.. Handmade, especially from my girl are the most precious I have.. When she makes me something, then it doesn't matter what it is of or what colour it is, as long as she made it, and she thinks it is me/for me.. :D

There is a 'make a wish' necklace, an owl necklace (nice, but I want an other colour). A necklace where the stars are the owners kids. An other owl necklace, and a 'mommy' necklace at the end. With the name of the kid and the fingerprint.. :p And there are so many other necklaces I have found.. I'll post them day by day.. When I get online again that is :p



























Well, that’s all for this time..
And I’m not sure when I’ll be online again.. It’s movingday tomorrow..
And I have been busy, so before pics wasn’t taken.. Maybe I can get around that anyways.. I’ll see tomorrow..
Until then, be the change :D

1 kommentar: