mandag 10. november 2008

Ehm, just feeling for a little write.. And it became English, not intentional. Fun though :D
Well today I've seen two shooting stars.. I made the same wish twice just to be sure.. The first one I saw on our way home from Lene's gymnastics practice, and one just now.. Right out of my window. Amazing :D I'm not telling what I wished for, then it won't come true. you probably know that already :) I think I haven't seen one since I was a kid :D Feels good anyhow :D I probably should have wished that everything could be as when we was kids. No real responsibilities other than we had to brush our teeths before bed, no worries other than what we wore going to play the next day, no pain other the scrubs we got on our knees. And otherwise, life was just great. Maybe wish for peace in the world, or instead that everyone had the same starting point. No one is poor, no one is hated because of their beliefs and everyone took care of each other despite their flaws.. But I guess that's just to much to wich for. But I still do...
There's somethings on my mind these days. We are moving in about three weeks.. Finally a space of our own. A small one, but still on our own :D I have probably said it before, but I'm sooo looking forward to that. Make the food we want, when we want, do what we want, dancing in the living room :D Everything. Not at least, have visitors. Ohh, just three weeks :D Maybe we get some stuff down there tomorrow?? We have keys now!!!! :D :D luckily we don't have to rush out of moms house, so we just take things in, see if wee get the room for it, and see if we need anything else :D 1 of December is the magic date :D Then we move in official, and we are decorating for Christmas as well.. At least the stars are going up then :D Omg, I'm going to take a pic, and show our stars :D 1 of December will pics come up :D And maybe indoors too. If we are done :) We are stopping by tomorrow to see a little, size and all.. I can take before pictures to post with the after-moving-in pics :D Maybe :D It's so exciting.. Well, more packing tomorrow :D
These days, I wish for so much. Interior decorations; like furniture, and curtains, kitchen ware, a great new bed and clothes :D But, I hope that these will come..
So what am I going to post today as a wish.. Hmmm, I have to look through my wishing-folder :D Yes, I do have a whole folder with pics of what I wish for, now or later :D :D :D

Well, I can post some of the things I probably never can afford to buy on my own :p
I'm not a diamond kinda girl, or bling bling lots of glitters and stuff.. I like it simple, but simple can also sometimes be very expensive :D

First of all a cell phone; Sony Ericsson W960i

or Sony Ericsson S730F(S630F) Not sure if that last one is decided to release yet..






Bag from Marc Jacobs;








Watches, this one from Swiss Army, just with a black dial :











And diverse antique and vintage furniture... like this one :

This one is redone, got a new fabric..
Not mine unfortunately :(

And I love furniture from the baroc time, Victorian time, I don't remember all those times, but around then ;D The shabby look, old and new. I like wood, copper, texture, mix of diverse things.. Ohh... Sooo much I like :D I could use days to discover new (old) things :D


That's all for this time I think :p
Hope you out there are having a great day, or night :D
Lots of light thoughts to you, and I hope you can see a shooting star as well :D

1 kommentar: